EPISODE 16 | 15 WAYS TO UNCOVER YOUR PURPOSE
My first EVER solocast with The Ground Up Podcast! The question I get asked THE MOST is "How can I find my purpose?" I loved recording this podcast because this WAS my journey, my biggest pain point for over a decade. Trying to figure out what I was here for and what I was meant to be doing with my life. In this podcast episode, I debunk the myths around what purpose really means, as well as give you 15 ways to uncover your purpose and take the pressure off, as well as give you the secret sauce to shortcut the journey to it.
1. Take a step back, take the pressure off and allow the space for it to come to you.
2. You can't think your way in, you have to FEEL it.
3. Just do it. Success LOVES action! You won't find your purpose on the sideline, but you will find it out on the field.
4. Seek mentorship.
5. Invest in yourself. Both financially and with time.
6. Embrace your inner child.
7. Break up with 'the one'. The ONE THING that you're meant to do with your life.
8. Eliminate noise and distractions of things that don't serve you and add in things that create value.
9. Be willing to step outside your comfort zone and fail.
10. Make over your mindset.
11. Implement rituals to create habits.
12. Eliminate 'I don't know' from your vocabulary.
13. No skill is wasted.
14. You are the average of the 5 people you spend your time with.
15. Get in to the process of proving yourself wrong - and LOVING IT.
Hope you enjoy this episode and if you do, it would mean THE WORLD to me if you left a review and shared this with a friend or out in to the world and tag me if you do! xo