A KEY FACTOR TO SUCCESS: CREATING AN EMPOWERING MORNING RITUAL
Creating a routine and rituals that start the day in an empowered way is a GAME CHANGER. There is so much evidence to support the positive impact of a morning ritual, and it’s no coincidence that the worlds biggest game changers have crafted out a powerful morning.
A good book to read on this is The Millionaire Morning by Lewis Howes. There is also a great morning priming exercise on YouTube with Tony Robbins. Some other ideas for an empowered morning of your choice:
– Let go of checking your phone first thing. Start the day on YOUR schedule without the comparisons, mindless scrolling and others agendas.
– Move your body. Get those endorphins pumping & drop in to your body. This could be through dance, a walk, yoga, gym. Whatever FEELS good for you!
– Gratitude. Write it or feel it. What can you currently be grateful for? What do you want moving forward you can feel grateful for as if it’s already here?
– Ground yourself. Get your bare feet on the ground and take a soul break. No phone, just being with what’s here in nature.
– Read a few chapters of an empowering book
– Do a DIY cacao ceremony: https://www.casadekarma.com.au/how-to-cacao-ceremony/
– Switch up your commute with empowered listening. Podcasts I love: Gary Vee, Tony Robbins, Lewis Howes, Melissa Ambrosini & Joel Brown. I also just started my own podcast called The Ground Up you can get for free on Soundcloud. Get on to audible too and smash out a few books a week!
Got a morning ritual that works for you? Would love to hear about it! Share in the comments xo